This message is from: "Janet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I used this on a sheep dog last winter, who had a horrible collission with
an idiot racing his mud bogging truck past the sheep the dog was in charge
of.

through lots of TLC and marvelous stitching by my vet we were able to close
all but a quarter sized hole (the gash went from his groin to his hock, and
this is a 125 lb dog).  that hole just would not heal, even after several
months.   The vet recommended more surgery.   A neighboring musher
recommended tea tree oil, the product I got was a blend.  It worked
marvelously and healed that hole right up.

Janet

ps... the dog evidently knows who was driving the truck....you should hear
what the dog has to say when the guy comes anywhere near him.