This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/3/2004 11:39:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yikes! I'll do just about anything to avoid working around ichthamol.
Practically gags me just thinking about it.
Wow Karen! You must have a sensitive little nose there... I actually like the
smell of Ichthamol; smells kind of like pine tar to me. We use it a lot out
at Lynn's (Miller) place to prevent collar sores at the beginning of hay
season. Just rub it right on any hot or puffy spots on the neck and Voila' no
sores!
I never realized it was good for cuts and such as well.

Amy

Amy Evers
Dun Lookin' Fjords
Redmond, OR