This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 7/4/2004 12:45:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Donnie's hooves are fine - no problems with cracking or chipping. He's
never been shod but he has *always* had very tender feet. Gravel makes
him limp like crazy and he'll head straight for the nearest patch of
grass given the chance. No problems on asphalt.

** Hi Diana-

One of the horses I worked with, Tinn, had perpetually tender feet, very
similar to your Donnie. He went fine in Old Macs. After trying various
different
trim techniques, we finally discovered the cure: exercise. Tinn now has a
person who rides him daily in the arena and on the trail, whereas before he was
ridden only sporadically. I guess like with us, exercise makes the whole body
stronger.

/ )_~
/L/L
Brigid Wasson