This message is from: GD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Karen,
So sorry to hear about your mare's injury;  I hope she heals up OK.
Be careful if you are the one holding up her leg - I developed a bad case of tennis elbow from soaking, cleaning, poulticing, and bandaging my lasts mare's hoof when it abscessed. All that holding with a bent arm put me out of commission for two months. I had to have 6 weeks of physical therapy!! I can't remember if my mare or I were ready to go back to work first.

It sounds like you had a great vet care.  Good luck with the recovery.

This message is from: "Karen McCarthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

. We have to change the
dressing 1x daily, and it takes 2 people, one to keep it elevated so it
cannot contact the ground and get contaminated, and one to do all of the
cleaning & dressing. Yup, we're using sugardine...something I have been
familiar with for quite awhile.