This message is from: "Douglas Knutsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Andrea - Welcome to the states! We sent frozen semen to Australia, and now
our stallion, MVF Erlend, has a stallion son there named Yahzou. The breeder's
name is Heidi Murphy. She was going to try for another conception, but we
haven't heard. Heidi lives somewhere near Melbourne and uses the father of
Equine AI, [Angus McFadden?] as her vet. You can view Erlend, his offspring,
our herd, and our farm at the web site listed below. We are in the middle of
Washington state - we'd love to have you visit if you can.

We have more frozen semen available...

Aimee, we are so sorry to learn of your loss. It's a horrible experience.

Good luck,
Peg

Peg Knutsen
www.elltel.net/kffjord/