This message is from: "Bonnie Ehlers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi, Steve,
I'm wondering if you can get me out of the doghouse.  We have a grandson who
has become a very talented artist.  Buz would like to have him paint a picture
of the three horse hookup he had at the expo in 2002.  We have a picture a
professional photographer took, however, Buz doesn't like it nearly as well as
one of the ones that you took......and I can't find it!  By any chance would
you still have those negatives around?  I would really be happy to pay you for
them & for your efforts.  Thank you, take care, Bonnie Ehlers