This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone-

A while back I posted about Bay Area Equestrian Network, our local equine
one-stop-shopping web site. Thanks to those who became members and/or
advertised.
Peg Knutsen, our barn manager excitedly called me into her office to show me
the beautiful Fjords she found through BAEN. Those Fjords turned out to be
Erland and gang :-) Anyway, BAEN has been so successful that they've started a
sister site, SCEN, Southern California Equestrian Network. For a limited time
there are big discounts on advertising, etc. I know there are more Fjord people
down south than here near San Francisco, so please check it out! Even if you
don't sell a foal or breeding, you give people exposure to Fjords which is good
for all of us who want to promote the breed.

www.socalequest.com

/ )_~
/L/L
Brigid Wasson