This message is from: "David  McWethy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have spent over a year deciding to sell my special mare pair, Signe and
Mari.  I had not expected to do this, but need to do it so I will
concentrate on the next pair which needs that attention.  Someone will
benefit from getting these mares, who are well trained, experience, and are
top quality mares.

They are 19 and 17 years old, fit, sound and healthy.  Both are 13.2 H, and
well matched.  They are full sisters, and from quality imported parents.
Their sire is Eggeprins, 2nd prize stallion, and Ashild, 1st prize mare.
Two years ago Ashild, in her 20's was the champion mare at Woodstock,
supported in the eeffort by Signe and Mari.  The judge noted, "If you look
through the characteristics of her {Ashild's] age, you can see the special
quality here."  Signe is, in the Norwegian evaluation, a 2nd prize mare, and
was judged best of her overall group of I believe 15 second prize mares on
that occasion.

And the judgements have shown true in their performance over the years.
They have been healthy, and eager, and a delight to work with.  I have
driven them single, pair, tandem and as four in hand leaders.  They did four
in hand performance at Equitana and Equine Affaire, and have competed in
both distance and CDE's over the years, and have won major CDE's in pairs.

Beyond all that, Signe was one of the three horses I drove cross country
(she did 2000 of the 3000 miles - all of the time that I used three).   She
ended that trip fit and healthy, as folks who saw her in Libby that year
will support.

An old horseman once said to me, "You may not ever get more than one
exceptional horse in your life, and if you do, consider yourself lucky."
Both these girls have been that and more to me.

I will only sell them to someone where there is evidence of stability and
fundemental horse care knowlege.  They can be sold separately, but there
would be great value in keeping them a pair.  There are rarely a well
trained pair for sale in this country.  Price for the pair, $10,000.

Dave