This message is from: Ingrid  Ivic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello there Mr. Soos,

First: Congrats to Ranger on finding a new home with you. That's great.

Second: I still have your personalized ranch plaque/sign sitting here. I've
shipped it out twice so far, via Priority Mail, but it came back both times.
Do I have your correct address? If you could please contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  I would appreciate it. Thanks very much! Ingrid