This message is from: "Skeels, Mark A (MED)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A year or so ago someone sent a couple messages on video cameras.

I am looking for a inexpensive model,  I have seen them on the internet,
but don't know which ones are any good.

I would like a model that has a small camera I could put back in the
horse trailer, and a small 12 volt monitor/tv for the cab.  It could be
either wireless or have the control/video cable draped to the trailer
from the cab, don't matter.  If anybody knows of a wireless that has a
good image with no interference that would be preferable.

Anybody have any good suggestions.

Thanks: Mark