This message is from: "James Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

After owning BDF Brit for 8 years and driving her for pleasure on our
property and around town/in parades, we are selling our farm in picturesque
Franconia, NH and must sell our fjord mare and her equipment.

Brit is 13.1 hands, very healthy, trim, fine breeding and easy going. She
drives well and has been put to a variety of vehicles over the years
including the following that are for sale:

            2 seat oak cut-under wagon with tan upholstery, black steel
frame, and shafts covered with patent leather and brass tips. Wagon is in
excellent condition, has room behind the two upholstered seats for gear, has
4 oak spoked wheels with rubber, hydraulic breaks, and lights. I bought it
from Running Brook Farm 3 years ago. It would fit a much larger horse than
my draft pony. Asking $2750.

            1 seat antique one horse errand buggy, 4 wood spoked wheels with
good rubber, black vinyl upholstered seat with tool storage under seat and
flip up storage area in rear of box. Navy blue paint with silver pin stripes
and carving on back of seat. Very good condition, light in weight and quite
attractive - would make a lovely show vehicle. Asking $1500.

            Antique Quebec Cabriolet carved wood one horse sleigh with
original paint/decoration. Beautifully crafted with original nickel plated
hardware including scroll trim. Upholstery is warm brown velvet, in great
condition, and driver's seat in front can be removed or folded into facing
seat for children. Moves well behind my fjord but was formerly driven by an
Arabian Stallion. Excellent condition. Asking $1750.

            Smucker's Deluxe complete driving harness, also in excellent
condition complete with driving bridle with round cupped blinders, brass and
patent trim and 2 sets of reins. I would like to sell this harness with my
mare but if buyer isn't interested, I am asking $600 complete.

            BDF Brit, 19 years, excellent health and condition. Has produced
one offspring (only bred once). Well trained to ride and drive - even
ski-jores!  Great family pony - sturdy, undemanding, fine alone or with
others. Shod in summer when I drive her on asphalt roads - great for
farrier. Good in traffic, local parades, with nice driving gaits. All
vaccines, Coggins, West Nile up-to-date. Good will children - adapts well to
rider. Asking $6,000.

I am happy to negotiate a package price with any combination of the above. I
have a variety of saddles and accessories as well, both English and western.
We must move by the end of August.

Please call or email me with any questions. I have digital photos of
everything.

Carol Walker

Franconia, NH

603 823 5394 (weekends and evenings)