This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Fred.

That is cool that you take your radio with you when you ride. I have an HT,
but I need a new charger for it. Just waiting for the next hamfest to come to
town. Our house looks like a porkypine with all the antennas on it. Have a
small beam for ham radio, an antron and a M-105 for CB. Its kind of high-tech
in
the basement. KC8AFL likes to experiment. He's got everything rigged to his
computer and keeps those folks on  on the CB in line, but then talks to lots of
other folks on the ham. He also has the Echolink. Where you can talk on the
computer to repeaters in other states or countrys. The repeater has to have the
Echolink as well.
I'm a no-code tech, I don't talk on it that often, but keep it incase I need
it.

I like that, a "Ham on a Fjord" is that a slogan?

Winter .jpg]