-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Janne
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 8:27 AM
To: Fjord Digest
Subject: Ticks, hens, JR's, end of the earth

This message is from: "Janne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

First, let me take sincere offense to those of you who "think" you live at
the
end of the earth.  You don't, - we do!!!!!   And, Ofjords, if you guys think
you have cold winters etc, ....come on over and visit any time!!

Janne in warm ND.