This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Jeanne

Yes, I think we are pretty close. I live just south of Jackson. In Napoleon.
Out in the sticks of MI... very small town. but 3 times a year this lil
community becomes big during race weekends. The little town next door swells to
engulf the entire county. Those days we hide in our homes, and don't go out
there.

I love to trail ride. A friend of mine is trying to talk me into paying for
her trailer tags, to let me have free use of her trailer for ... as long as I
want it I guess. She had to downsize her truck, and can no longer pull it, she
uses my truck for that now. With the new trailer plate law in MI, it sounds
like a really good idea.

I am hoping that when Bonnie gets 100% sound, that we could haul up to
Waterloo, Pinkney/Stockbridge railroad, Sleepy Hollow, Shore - to - Shore! ha
ha.
And any other big trails. I have never been out to trail ride. That is, never
been out of anywhere farther than what I can ride to from home.

Here, Gramma owns the 50+ acres around the house, and we are on the Pipe
Line, so I could follow that farther. The 4-wheelers have made tons of trails
out
there. The road we live on is paved, but it has a wide grass shoulder that the
state keeps mowed. Traffic is slow if I go towards the lake (25mph) and
country fast the other way (55mph) but most ppl just go for country drives that
way.

It's a trip going to Tom's Western Store. About 1 hr or a little more
depending on traffic. And the store is so huge, I get lost in there. I took my
friend
Sherrie, she had never been (new horse owner) and she's attending a clinic
here in Jackson on the 18th? or 19. Jill Moufort? She does natural
horsemanship.
But is not focused on one style, she blends what she likes together. So, with
that, Sherrie was looking for the TOOLS, the rope halter, rope lead, and the
stick thing. And after looking on eBay, asking Jill, and TSC, Tom's was the
cheapest, and we got way more for the money. I even went ahead and got the
stuff
incase I attend one of her clinics this summer.

I also got my daughter a riding helmet. It's a Troxel. Spirit model, but it
has this little dial on the back, that adjusts a strap, and you turn it tight
to make the helmet size smaller. So in other words, it will grow bigger as the
child's head grows bigger. I love it, since I have have a small head, I wear a
small, and now Ali has that same helmet with the adjustment. It is so cool,
and just as inexpensive as any of the other Troxel Spirit helmets. Periwinkle
too! Ali wore her helmet all thru the store and wouldn't put it in the box
until we had to get in the truck.

And of course, her tradition is to get a Breyer Stablemate each time, and
this time she picked out what looks like a palamino icelandic pony.

Does Breyer make a Fjord? I'd sure be interested in it, if the price was not
too much.

I'd love to get together sometime and talk horse and/or fjords. I don't get
out and drive too much esp with gas prices so high. Put my truck up for sale,
and the next week everyone else did too... so I just keep mine I guess. I don't
really want to sell it, and it's not THAT bad on gas. But I don't get out
much. Like driving to Tom's, last time I went was Oct 03, I drove up there to
get
some laceup's that where on sale, bone color to wear with my wedding dress!
lol

I tend to type long emails...

Jennie
http://fjordbonnie.tripod.com