This message is from: "Janet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I thought the barter idea for training was quite creative, and has potential
in the right situation.  Chances are a busy training and boarding stable is
not going to be interested in the trade, but there is invariably going to be
a younger person out there with some great skills, who has not yet
established a training business (but would like to) who would be interested.
Doubly interested if that same person has been wanting to buy a Fjord.

It is unlikely that this same person would already be the owner of a Fjord
stallion, and the idea that you would get your mare bred _and_ trained in
exchange for a weanling filly is a bit too optomistic.

But I think the concept is worth trying.  Let us know how it works!

Janet