This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have just learned of a spankin' brand new list, devoted to getting the word
out about fundraiser / charity trail rides.  This sounds like a fantastic
idea to me!  Many of us love to trail ride - why not, at the list states, help
out those in need?   This is something we don't hear much about on the lists -
where, when, and what cause, if we hear about a fundraiser ride at all.   So I
thought I'd mention this, for those interested in sort of thing.  I know that
Loki my Fjord boy and I will be reading and hoping to see some come up in
Colorado!

:-)
Sher in Aurora, CO

"...WE LOVE TO RIDE OUR HORSES, SO WHEN WE GO ON ORGANIZED TRAIL RIDES, WHY
NOT MAKE IT MEAN SOMETHING REAL FOR SOMEONE OR SOMETHING WHO NEEDS HELP, HOPE,
AND LIFE..."