This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The PMU fjord mare, Tyne, that I adopted earlier this year gave birth to a
dun colt this morning just after 9am. I really thought as she has only been
here
a few months that she would foal in the dark of night, but no, after eating a
full breakfast she laid down and gave birth and immediately wanted lunch,
that's a fjord for you not going to miss a meal for any reason. The vet has
already checked him and all is well.
I will now be able to go to Starfire next weekend and visit Beth and Sandy
and see, the last foal born here, my 3 year old Keswick.
Ain't life grand.
Sue