This message is from: "Sofia Jagbrant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Welcome to the list both Myriam and Catherine!
Your fjord looked gentle Myriam, (I don't found yours Catherine)

I am a 18 old years girl who lives in Sweden. I have been in the "fjordworld"
on real about four years. It's lovely, and here in Sweden I have got many new
fjordfriends, who all are very nice. In about a week I travel to Lori, and
Bluebirdline Fjord, in Canada. I am sure that I will meet very nice people
there too :-)

I have a own fjordgelding, called Buz
(http://medlem.spray.se/fjordfia/HPIM1352.JPG) . He is four years old, and a
very lovely boy, who I both ride and drive. I  His dad is the stallion
Lunbrigg.
(http://www.nfhr.com/ponyweb/ponyweb.cgi?horse=100217&HorseName=Lunbrigg&Page=1&Sort=0)

I take also care about his mum. She is a lovely mare, who loves to work,
especceilly jumping. She have a wonderful trot, and a wondeful head. Yesterday
came she home from the stallion, so next year I hope she will have a nice
fjordfoal. Picture at her: http://medlem.spray.se/fjordfia/Belizzibisss.jpg

In Sweden think many people the same about fjords like in France --> They are
fat, boring, and lazy... But I think the opinion have changed a little bit
anyway. Maybe becouse they have seen what our horses could do with a little bit
traning.

One more time, Welcome to the list!

Sofia Jagbrant    --> http://medlem.spray.se/fjordfia
Send a fjordcard --> http://get-me.to/fjordcards