This message is from: ulli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello LIst,

I am new to the list & would like to introduce myself. My name is Catherine Woodliffe. I live outside of Belleville Ontario & live with 9 fjord horses, two aged grades (27 years old) & one percheron gelding, we primarily ride our horses but now have a few of them trained to drive. I've also been involved in breeding show dogs (American Staffordshires for nearly 20 years) & now Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs, which we also use for carting (if you don't know what they are, visit our website: www.efarms.cc/swissy.htm ).

It's nice to see such a diversified group of Fjord lovers on this list!

cheers!

catherine