This message is from: "Linda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone,

I have a medical condition that prevents me from riding and need to sell my
lovely Fjord mare.  She is registered (NFHR), her reg. name is Phelisia, but
we call her Ellie.  She is almost nine years old (will be nine in June).  She
is trained to ride, drive and jump.  Her sire is Briggen and her damn is Jemy.
Ellie was imported from Holland when she was a yearling.  I bought her from
Old Hickory Farm in Weedsport, NY.  While there, she was used extensively in a
children's riding program.  She is a proven mare.  Ellie has very nice
conformation and is a very nice mover.  She would make a wonderful dressage
horse.

If anyone is interested you may contact me at (920) 337-0628 or email me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Thank you,

Linda Walker