This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have two nine year old geldings for sale from Susan Crawfords, Sandy Fjord
Farm in Streator, Il

 One is by Hotovy's "Anvil's Torbjorn" (recently deceased) and out of a Gene
Bauer mare, daughter of "Gjestarson". His name is SFF Axel and he is a very
good mover-seems to have allot of trust and willingness to learn. He is in
training with me now - and will be going to Blue Earth, if not sold by then.
He is priced at $3,800 - now.....he's coming along nicely but will require
continued work.

The other: "Esten" is by "Engar" by "Gjestarson" out of a "King Harald"
daughter - total Gene Bauer bred. He is a big boy in frame - has real big
movement. He's pretty typical of what Gene was breeding for - the "presence"
of a carriage horse. He also is $3,800 until more time is on him then the
price reflects time spent.

Both have shown very good adaptability. So far I've just ground driven them,
getting a mouth and teaching manners, both are good students.

I have digital photos I can send - contact me for more information.

Pat Holland
Northwestern Illinois