This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,
My name is MJ Allen, I own 2 fjord mares 3 & 7 y/o and board 1 gelding 15
y/o. I have been a lurker on this list for a couple of years.    I use a Bob
Marshall treeless sport saddle for my 7 y/o.   I noticed a post, I believe from
Bridgit stating she uses the same saddle with a Skito pad.   I went to our
local
tack shop yesterday to inquire about the pad, and they were unaware of this
brand.   I've checked the internet, they had info, but not a place to purchase.
  I was looking for information on where to purchase this pad.   My
"big"western pad seems to slip and I don't get quite as long a ride on my wool
blanket.

Thank You,
MJ Allen
Olympia, WA