This message is from: "Frederick J. Pack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I was so excited when I wrote my message, I should have said: The right
hoof, then the nose, then the left hoof.

Fred

<The first foot came out, then the right front foot, then the left front
became visible but was NOT coming out at the same rate as the rest of the
foal.  When the foal stopped moving out, the mare jumped up to allow me to
help.  I straightened the leg and gently pulled the foal into my arms.>

 All Mail is scanned in AND out by Norton Anti-virus 2003.
Fred and Lois Pack
Pack's Peak Stables
Wilkeson, Washington 98396