This message is from: Kerry Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--- Hi,

I have two registered fjords that I keep in San
Diego(Miramar Stables).  One I trained from a yearling
and the other I am re-training as a 10 year old.  I
work with a fabulous trainer here at Miramar Stables;
Sara Penney.  My fjords are superior!  They both drive
single, double, do 2nd level dressage, English,
Western Pleasure, HUS, bomb proof on trail, been
camping and in parades, jumping, etc.  This trainer
has worked with my one fjord since she was a 2 year
old.  She(the trainer) is incrediable and wonderful
with fjords.  From my experience, I have had horses
for over 30 years and only fjords the last five years.
 I would NEVER have anything but a fjord!  They are
truely the most vesitile and gentle horse, yet
competitive enough to show and win.  I also know
another trainer in the Poway area under Kandu
Riding/Janet Reed who has a strong dressage
foundation.  Good Luck!  Kery Ferguson in sunny San
Diego