This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Carol, decided to go back to the regular nylon trailer ties but when I went
to buy them, found new ones that are velcro in the middle. A little hard to
describe but 3 layers in the middle that are velcro(d) together. Not any more
cost than the bungies but no springing back.
   We use them to tie the critters for tacking up besides in the trailer.
Never had a problem teaching my "challenged" riders how to tie a safety knot
with
the soft cotton lead but those darn "ablebodied" riders often had trouble so
we went to trailer ties with the quick release snap. Also I make a habit of
spraying the releases with WD40 on a regular basis to make sure they DO release.
   Hope that helps. Robyn in MD