This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well  after being involved with the local Driving Club for 3 years and just
going as an outrider. We sent our mare Tone' to a wonderful driving instructor
(an old teamster and farmer) here in the Bitteroot Valley, Kent Connor.  He
taught Tone' to drive single and Team and she is doing great. At 10 years old
she was a little miffed she had to learn something new but she is doing well.
She is so quiet and unflappable she did well and nothing has phased her

Then last month we sent her filly our 3 year old Netta (WHR Tonetta) to him
and she was even better. You can still tell she's young but she definetly Likes
to work. She was feeding cows morning and night with a Belgian mare he trains
them with.  She does still hate the cows, but she isn't jumping around
anymore.

Last Saturday I took the girls to our driving club playday and I hooked them
up by myself (with much supervision) and we went for a drive.  The girls have
only been working together 10 times, I was a little nervous. But they work
wonderful

I have my learners permit only. So  I am not doing anything unsupervised this
year

I am having fun

Michele Noonan
Stevensville, MT