This message is from: "Arthur Rivoire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello Everybody from Carol Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia --

Sunday, July 11th is the date of the Big Bash!  --  The roses will be
blooming, and we'll be celebrating on the lawn.  Big-Time celebrating with
dear friends from everywhere.  --  Tessa turned 30 in March, but who can
have a garden party in Nova Scotia in March?  What a silly thought!  So,
it'll be July 11th, and this is just to let you know that everybody in the
area for the Driving Vacations are cordially invited to the party.
We'll have food and music, and a very good time.  --

We still have openings for the Beginner Driving Vacations during the two
weeks just before and after the party -  July 5 - 8, and July 12 - 15.

We're all kind of frantic right now with less than two months until opening
day.  So much to do.  --  Right now we're lining up staff, and it will be an
exceptionally good one this year with Kelly coming back for her third year
with us, and talented interns from England, Austria, Germany, Sweden, and
Holland.
This year, we're offering two new courses, along with the Beginner Driving
Vacations -  #1 -  Overcoming A Fear of Horses, and #2 -  Learn to Train
Your Own Horse to Drive.  --  Both of these courses will be integrated into
the driving vacations with the gourmet lunches, and Wine & Cheese Beach
Party with Horses.

We hope to be able to share our glorious Nova Scotia summer with you,

Regards,  Carol Rivoire

http://www.beaverdamfarm.com
Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II
R.R. 7
Pomquet, Nova Scotia B2G 2L4
Tel:(902) 386-2304
Fax:(902) 386-2149
Carole Rivoire, author of THE FJORDHORSE HANDBOOK,
only book in English on the Fjord breed, available from Beaver Dam Farm,
$36.95 US includes P&H
http://www.beaverdamfarm.com/book.htm