This message is from: "Warren Stockwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Folks,

My question is regarding feeding "pellets" and oil. Is this alfala pellets or
what?? Is this in replacement for hay or with the intent to reduce the hay
needed?? I think I rember seeing someone say they feed "pellets and oil." I
understand the uses for oil, I just was courious as to the content of the
pellets and the ratio. It may come in as handy information someday. For right
now it is strictly educational.

Thanks for any response,
Roberta
New Prague MN where the days are getting longer, warmer, and the fur is
flying!!