This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean Ernest wrote:

This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Boy, we Fjord folks are in real trouble!

Horse Hair: Potentially Dangerous!!!

In a press release today, the National Institute of Health has announced
the discovery of a potentially dangerous substance in the hair of horses.
This substance, called "amo-bacter equuii" has been linked with the
following symptoms in female human
Oh Jean,
That is way to funny and I will send it on to my two club newsletters. Send us some warmth and perhaps sun. I hope to brave the cold and do one last drive before we take a wk long trip to visit in NC. HOPPY EASTER everyone.

--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.