This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>HAPPY EASTER! TO THE FJORD LIST.
>
>Sue in NM where we have 8 inches of snow and more falling.

GOOD HEAVENS!

8 inches snow down there?  We have been having early break-up...55 degrees
and 14 hours sun every day for the last week and much of the snow is gone!
Corrals are a mess but if this keeps up there will be dirt (dry) showing
soon! There is actualy some mud now. Fjords are a real mess, but hopefully
I will rake off the muck with their loose fur! water is running everywhere,
and it will be another wonderful warm sunny day today.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!

Jean in sunny Fairbanks, Alaska

Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska