This message is from: Mariposa Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Pat Holland wrote:

This message is from: "Pat Holland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I know of a wonderful gelding for sale, he's only two    The two year old is
"Rokida's Seierrik" - he is
also a full brother to a another horse I know real well.  Rokida's Dragun -
When I was reading this I was thinking "Yeah, Lee and Marit are a great cross and I have a full sister to Dragun too... who is 2. Then I thought wait a minute that can't be right... there wasn't twins. Then I looked it up. Seierrik is a yearling not a 2 year old! :) Had me going for a while there. I would highly recommend this horse though... if he is anything like the other siblings from Valea's Lee and Marit he'll be a pick.

Mark McGinley
Mariposa Farm