This message is from: Gina Larson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello again!

Normally I just read and enjoy the e-mails on this
list, rather than posting.  I guess I've been busy
lately in my own little horsey reality!  I've
certainly had my hands full this week!

Sounds like I might have a potential buyer for my TB
gelding.  I love him dearly, but have felt he is just
too much horse for me!  This woman is seriously
interested and is coming to check him out this
weekend.  She has the skill and experience to do this
special horse justice...at my novice level I just feel
I'm not being fair to him when he has potential beyond
my needs.

It is still hard though.  Having lost Star this week,
and having this opportunity come up all at once.  It
does mean however that I may be able to finally
purchase the fjord of my dreams by years end!  My
budget likely will still be on the meager side though
compared to the prices I have found on the internet
for fjords, and that I will need to account for
transportation costs and new tack (I doubt my a/p
saddle which fits my withers-to-here TB would fit a
fjord!)

I need to do some healing before I look for another
horse again though.  Chester is my first horse, whom I
rescued, and I've had to do alot of soul searching in
this.  He's not the pleasure/trail/lesson/beginner
horse I hoped for though.  His potential new owner is
one of those fearless women who was practically born
with a horse between her legs and is experienced in
dressage and eventing.  Sounds like it could be a
match made in heaven!
Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Thanks,
Gina Larson