This message is from: Vicki and Tony Johnston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Just got home from the Live Oak CDE Marathon today and pulled up today's scores on the Live Oak web site. Vivian came in first!!! It was very exciting. My husband and I raced to every obstacle and were able to see her at every one. I hopefully have some good digital pics. My hubbie is checking those out now. We had a great day. Her Fjord is awesome!!! You could tell that she has a big heart and Vivian is so in tune with her. Those two could do anything!!! I wish everyone could have been there to see it with us. It was a great day!!!!!

Vicki Johnston  :-))))))
Mims, Florida