This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 3/25/04 10:10:57 PM,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Laurie With wrote about the Balanced ride Saddles and another wrote about
if
> they make you "sit on your pockets".  These saddles are awesome.

hi, patti! i am glad you liked the saddle. the sad thing is that people just
don't know about them. when i was saddle shopping, i tried several others, and
there was nothing that fit me or the horse as well. i tried an older western
saddle, and every time i tried to stand in the stirrups my feet went backward.
i also tried a wintec western, and my horse hated it the minute i cinched it
up. so did i........i had to hang on the horn for dear life........

sorry you had a bad ride.....

laurie
central minnesota