This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List,
If I am giving my one Fjord salt each day with about a cup of oats to increase her water intake during the winter, how much salt should I give? 1 tsp. or 1 tablespoon? Or should I give the salt everyother day? Just an update on my niece, Sharon. She is doing OK with the radiation, but is very tired and will get the bone marrow on Fri. I've gotten many really nice letters and poems and some very good advice about her care, which I sent on to her sister, and the whole procedure. So keep the letters, prayers and messages coming and thank you all for doing this. She may have a laptop up and running and if well enough, I can email her.

--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.