This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List,
Your response to my request has been great in such a short time. I just heard from her mom, my sister, that Sharon will not have acess to a PC. How's that for a bummer? So I will be snail mailing all the letters to her each day. (Make note to self to buy a couple more packages of paper) She is undergoing very strong chemo now to kill off all of her bone marrow and feeling pretty good for now, but each day will get worse and there is a 25% chance she may not even survive this. I believe her bone marrow transplant is scheduled for the 5th of this month. Thank you for all the emails already.

--
Built Fjord Tough
Carol M.