This message is from: "Skeels, Mark A (MED)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

See, Al Gore was right, Global Warming is causing all this cold.
Mark Skeels

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jean Ernest
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2004 1:04 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: OT: Boring winter statistics

This message is from: Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Not having anything better to do, I counted up the days in the last two
months when the temperature got above zero here in Fairbanks:

December had only 5 days above zero, January had only 6 days, and these
were only a few degrees above zero.

27 days out of 62 had Temps -20F or below
13 days had temps -30F or below
5 days had temps -40 or below

Conclusion:  It has been a damned cold winter!  After having very mild
winters for the last four years or so, this has been sort of a shock!
Hopefully this means we will have a good old fashioned warm and sunny
summer, which seem to correlate with the cold winters!

Jean in Fairbanks, Alaska, Clear and cold (again) -26F at my home, -36
in
town! (But it is supposed to start warming tonight!!!)
Jean Ernest
Fairbanks, Alaska
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]