This message is from: "Arthur Rivoire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hello from Carol Rivoire at Beaver Dam Farm in Nova Scotia -

It's been a hard winter so far.  Not fit out there to train horses, so we're
just taking care of them, keeping them healthy, clean, and drinking enough
water.  That in itself takes 6 + hours a day.
Putting a positive spin on the frigid weather . . . It 's a good time to
plan for the 13th season of our Nova Scotia Beginner Driving Vacations, and
the two new programs we're offering.

*  Nova Scotia Beginner Driving Vacations - 13th Season -  The key words are
' beginner' and 'vacation'  -  We're very serious about starting beginner
correctly and safely, but we do have a whole lot of fun doing it.  -  Our
4-day course is based around the international sport of Combined Driving,
and at the end of the four days, our students are driving creditable
dressage and cones tests in our Mini CDE (combined driving event).  --  Four
full days of riding, driving, and learning.  --  A wonderful gourmet lunch
on the deck of Hill House overlooking the bay --  Theatre tickets to
Festival Antigonish professional summer theatre --  A Wine & Cheese Beach
Party with Horses -  A Mini CDE with awards and certificates.  --  Four Days

*  Nova Scotia Riding Vacations -  13th Season -  If you'd prefer to  spend
all your time on the horse, rather than learning to drive, no problem.
We've got the teachers and horses.  --

New for 2004 ---

*  How to Train Your Horse to Drive -  We'll show you all the steps from A
to Z using one of our well-trained Fjordhorses.  Four to Six Days -
Includes gourmet lunches, trail rides,  & Beach Party with Horses.

*  Overcoming Your Fear of Horses -  Fjordhorses are said to be 'Confidence
Builders' . . .
'Non-Threatening' --  However, in order to be safe and have the horse of
your dreams, you must be confident, and we believe the only way to be
condfident is to know how to Handle yourself when handling your horse.  ---
Optional Riding Lessons included at no extra charge --  Four to Six Days -
Includes gourmet lunches & Beach Party with Horses. --  Also included . . .
"A Taste of Driving"    -

*****  Our  new offerings for 2004 will be run during the same time periods
as the Beginner Driving Vacations.  -----   Students taking the 'Train Your
Horse to Drive Course' and the 'Overcoming Fear Course' will be integrated
into the Beginner Driving Course.  --  In other words, one big, happy,
friendly group for social activities . . . morning coffees, gourmet lunches,
beach party, theatre.

Please visit our website and take the Virtual Tour of the Beginner Driving
Vacation.  --

There's no place on earth like Nova Scotia in the summertime.  It's
sublimely beautful.  It just doesn't get any better ---  Clean, crisp air .
. . "A step back in time" . . . "almost private warm water beaches" . .
."Incredible Scenery" . . . . "Good fun, lots of laughs" . . . . Golf
(several courses) . . . Hiking . . . Kayaking . . . Gourmet Restaurants . .
. Professional Theatre . . . Gaelic Music and Dancing . . . Wild Roses . . .
.Perennial Gardens . . . . Friendly People . . . And best of all, beautiful,
well-trained Fjordhorses.

Visit our extensive website, and then give us a call.

We have a lovely house on the farm we rent to Driving Vacation guests -
It's called The Charming Cottage-  It sleeps 4 - 5, has two full baths, is
sunny, bright, open plan, filled with antiques and original art, and
equipped with everything needed - linens, towels, microwave, beach towels,
VCR, etc., etc.
The Charming Cottage is very popular and rents early, but some weeks still
available.  --  Other nice accomodations near the farm -  Bed & Breakfasts,
motels, inns & other cottages.

Kind Regards,  Carol Rivoire
http://www.beaverdamfarm.com
Beaver Dam Farm Fjords II
R.R. 7
Pomquet, Nova Scotia B2G 2L4
Tel:(902) 386-2304
Fax:(902) 386-2149
Carole Rivoire, author of THE FJORDHORSE HANDBOOK,
only book in English on the Fjord breed, available from Beaver Dam Farm,
$36.95 US includes P&H