This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 1/22/2004 4:23:12 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> You must be very careful when reading anecdotal reports like these.
> Birth defects and abortions can occur anytime.  When you think of all the
> things that must happen at very specific times in fetal development it
> amazes me that we have as many normal babies (animal or human) as we do!

Thank you STEVE!!!!
That article is like 2 years old and they still remain to have any proof to
back it up.  I wish it could be removed from the internet totally.  My vets
here at our clinic were just LIVID when I told them about it. They even took
information to the convention last winter to see if they could get it stopped.
It
has caused a lot of people to not give the shots and in turn will allow the
spread of the disease and loss of a lot of horses needlessly. A horrible,
painful death from what I have heard.... not something I would wish on anyone.

Lou

The horse doesn't care how much you know,  Until he knows how much you care

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there." --Will Rogers