This message is from: Tamara Rousso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks Brigid.  I would like to discuss clicker
training with you for my PMU rescue mare.  Would you
be willing to email me privately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
?  (pms as in President's Main Squeeze -we own our own
business - I'm not grumpy <g>).

My daughter has been leading Harrison around in his
pen and he is just such a sweetheart.  She can even
take the halter off and he'll still heal like a dog!
I sure wish we would have found him two horses ago! Ha
ha!

tamara

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> We are just so happy!
> I'm still pinching myself to believe it is real.
>

> I know that feeling, Tamara! I felt it the day I
> brought my Boys home. Hell,
> I've felt it every day since :-)
>

> / )_~
> /L/L
> Brigid Wasson
> SF Bay Area, CA
> www.Brigid.Clickryder.com

=====
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least
once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. Rene Descart