This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What is this publication, the Fjord Herald?  Carol wrote of it her latest
note and I would like to know what it is and its availability.  I am in San
Diego.  Just for kicks, I have a PMU Fjord, today he is 8 months old and what a
joy
he has been for me!  He is very smart and growing like a weed.  One small
problem.  I don't have another young horse for him to be a horse with and he
may
be looking at me as a horse sometimes; nothing out of line, just real mouthly
and wanting to nibble on me at times.  Suggestions?  THanks