This message is from: Tamara Rousso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

We met Harrison today and what a doll!  He and my 7
year old son took right to each other.  Harrison would
put his head up against my son's chest and my son
would cuddle him.  My daughter, son and myself all
took a turn on his back.  He is a big boy - at least
15 hands.  Very nice form.  The only thing I wasn't
happy about was the shape his feet are in.  Very badly
in need of a trim with chipping, some superficial
cracking, and flaking.  The owner says she has a hard
time getting anyone out to trim her horses' feet and
they all looked past due.  We have a deposit on him
and pending passing the vet check he will be ours.  He
is exactly what we need in a horse.  The kids and I
talked about him almost non-stop on the two hour drive
home.  You know when you have a really good feeling
about something?   Well that is how I feel about
getting Harrison.  Thanks to those of you who have
given freely of your time with input on the lines and
buying procedures.  When we get him home and I'll see
if I can't get some pics on one of those free sites to
show you.

Tamara

=====
If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least
once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things. Rene Descart