This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/28/2003 2:24:57 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Sorry - there was no name on the cute fjord christmas card, or label on
> the shipping box to give me a hint (very clever!  :-) ............... so no
> idea whom to thank!

In the future this might not be such a good idea. You should always put a
return address on the gift. You can use a friend's or relative's instead of
your
own, but don't send letters or packages without one.  Too many things can
happen and you'd be surprised at the stuff that sits "undeliverable and
unclaimed"
 at the P.O.   : (

Lou

The horse doesn't care how much you know,  Until he knows how much you care

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there." --Will Rogers