This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/19/2003 8:22:27 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> ...and I started singing Jingle
> Bells...and then....I am embarassed to say, I started crying. I was singing
> with tears streaming down my face.  Storm was trotting right along thru the
> snow, the peacfullness and the antique sleigh we were in... I guess I was
> totally consumed by the moment.  Anyway it was wonderful!

don't be emberrassed Sue.  That is awesome.. I wish I was only so lucky. !

Lou

The horse doesn't care how much you know,  Until he knows how much you care

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there." --Will Rogers