This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/17/2003 12:45:16 PM Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I believe those old-time horsebreakers used to use a big pole in the center
> of the round pen as a snubbing post.  I love my round pen but I sure
> wouldn't want a post in the middle of it!  Seems like it would just be a
> hazard to me and to the horses.

I agree Monica. And no one I know around here has those center poles anymore.
:)

Lou

The horse doesn't care how much you know,  Until he knows how much you care

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit
there." --Will Rogers