This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> How about outside dutch doors for each room so that the horses can lean
over
> the doors into our rooms if we can't go out!
>
> Barb Lynch

FJORDS MAKE such excellent hosts ! That is exactly what our junior stallion
does when we hold "open barn" get-togethers... we shored up an old homestead
log barn on our ranch which adjoins his pasture and it has a large window
which he hangs his head through, "visiting" the guests..... he loves it !!
He is petted all day long and can watch the festivities-- some call him our
unique wall mount =))). New Year's Day we always have a sleigh driving
event, vat of chili on the wood heater, potluck treats, and just a great
time with lots of Fjord driven sleigh rides. Anyone in this area is
certainly welcome to drive out for the day. Ruthie, nw mt

Bushwhacker Fjords
Gene and Ruthie Bushnell
http://www.libby.org/~bushnell
Troy, Montana