This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message -----
From: vz/bossmare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 9:52 am
Subject: re: retirement regrets

> This message is from: "vz/bossmare" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Ooops!  Sorry for not editing my reply to Stockwell for offer to
> adopt family.
> Thought I was replying privately so gave more info than anybody
> probably was
> interested in (unless pondering a move to NJ).
>
> Lois

Actually quite interesting and probably makes a lot of us count our blessings (
taxes and property values).

But in seriousness-this is an interesting topic.  Since I would guess and
remembering an old thread last year revealing ages on this list-there are a lot
of us who will have to face this problem.  A friend of mine and I in the next
town are discussing the possibility of hiring a joint caretaker person to help
with chores and the hard work once we can't, and driving rather than riding is
sure an attractive way to extend the using years.  The moral of the story is
probably not to wait too long to do any of those things you want to do - even
if you have to do them part-time. Time waits for no-one to get everything done.

Kathy in SE Idaho where housing,land and taxes are a whole lot lower.