This message is from: "ruth bushnell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Yes, Dagrun, we get "square tires" here in Alaska....We also "plug in" our
> vehicles with an engine block or circulating heater.  >
> Jean Ernest

One unique frigid thing that I recall about extreme cold weather in Canada
was the way that smoke and exhaust "plumes" would fall down to the
ground.... chimney smoke would "slide" down the roof and fall onto the
ground.... car exhaust would dangerously pile up on the highways at
intersections, obstructing visibility. I suppose it's like that in Alaska
also, where you and your Fjords reside. (had to get them in there too
=))))))  Ruthie, nw mt