This message is from: "sandra church" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi-today was unique...we had an earthquake-only a 4.5 on the Richter
scale-but enough to get my adrenaline flowing!  I first heard a low
rumble then my house started shaking & the windows rattling.  It subsided
then started up again so I ran to wake up my very sick (flu) 18 year old
son & told him that we needed to get out of the house.  While waiting at
the back door for him, I watched the horses....they were totally ignoring
the whole thing!  Loki was watching me...probably hoping that my
appearance meant that he would get fed!  Meanwhile my house cat come
flying up from the basement & she appeared to be very frightened.  I've
read where horses are supposed to be sensitive to earthquakes but mine
were much calmer than I was.  The four deer grazing in the pasture never
lifted their heads!  Luckily, no damage...Sandra in Va.

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at
MSN Shopping. And check out the beauty products!