This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

It also amazes me how my 14.1 hand horses are taller than some 14.2-14.3
> >horses I have seen.

HOW TRUE--Years ago we were talking with someone long distance(before e-mail)
about a Thoroughbred mare.  We were consistantly told she was 15-3.  Since it
was a ways to go we ask that they again measure her--they did(or so they
said) and "yes-she is 15-3".  We hooked up the trailer and went on a long
road trip.  You guessed it--she turned out to be 14-2!!  They said that she
should have been 15-3 but that she was stunted when young! Oh well, we had a
nice drive there and back with our empty trailer!

Barb Lynch
Benton City, WA